We perform institutional activities and lobbying for the Emilia-Romagna Region regarding industrial policies and regional measures to encourage internationalization
We coordinate and collaborate with the Associations linked to Confindustria Emilia-Romagna for the promotion of services and initiatives aiming to assist the economic and commercial launching of companies from Emilia Romagna on international markets.
We carry out institutional activities
- Lobbying and cooperation with the Emilia-Romagna Regional Council concerning measures, invitations to tender and intervention aiming to promote the internationalization of member companies.
- Mediation and cooperation with the main national bodies for the promotion of internationalization (the ICE Agency, Sace e Simest), with the banking system and with other financial institutions.
- Collaboration with Confindustria for the definition of positioning and proposals in matters of commercial policy-making and as regards measures and tender notices at a national level.
We organise services for companies
- Collaboration and cooperation (“panels”) with the foreign offices of the Associations connected with Confindustria Emilia-Romagna for the promotion of services, projects and opportunities for member companies.
- Coordination of an annual programme of regional initiatives and projects concerning international and foreign markets (workshops, missions, B2B meetings, sector/market analyses)
- Training and guidance for companies.
Further information in Italian language